If you operate a vehicle or combination of vehicles that have a weight rating or combination weight rating of more than 10,000 pounds, and you are hauling for hire or hauling your own materials in the furtherance of your own commercial enterprise, you are most likely regulated. Regulated carriers must follow motor carrier safety regulations, including, but not limited to, hours of duty, required biennial (every 2 years) medical examinations, minimum age restrictions, methods of securing loads, safety hitches, trailer braking systems, tires, emergency equipment, periodic/annual inspections, and required markings (company name and USDOT number).

The bottom line is that to operate a Trucking business means you must comply with many different regulations as well as the paperwork required by vendors and receiving docks. No matter how you cut it, there must be a paper trail to prove you have complied; and that paperwork must match to truck and driver it is for or the state wants money. I know the Kansas laws and how to comply with them. I can take care of your paperwork so you don’t have to.

  • IFTA filings,
  • UCR renewals,
  • DOT Compliance,
  • FMCSA Supervisor Certification,
  • Invoicing & Factoring,
  • Tag Renewal
  • 2290 Tax Filings